Oil: 1,110 MMbbls (OOIP) of which 114MMbbls is recoverable
100% Frontera Resources
2D: 509 km
- Mirzaani Field was discovered in 1928.
- Between 1931 and 1983, 297 wells were drilled, of which 234 were deemed commercial producers.
- 294 Wells have been drilled between 1932-1983 with drilling depth ranging between 340-2110m.
- Additionally 3 wells were drilled by Frontera between 2008-2010.
- 25 Oil bearing zones have been identified with the average thickness of pay zone s varying between 10-25m
- Mirzaani has produced 8.3Mmbls of Oil to date.