Frontera Resources Corporation (London Stock Exchange, AIM Market – Symbol: FRR; OTCQX – Symbol: FRTE), an independent oil and gas exploration and production company, today announced that, in addition to its London Stock Exchange, AIM Market listing, the Company’s common stock has begun quotation on the OTCQX platform of Pink Sheets LLC. Frontera’s common stock is quoted on the PremierQXSM market tier under the symbol FRTE. Investors can find real-time quotes, disclosure and financial information about Frontera on the Company’s website at www.fronteraresources.com, as well as www.otcqx.com.
This new quotation replaces Frontera’s former Pink Sheets quotation that commenced from October 11, 2007 and is intended to provide Frontera with enhanced exposure, trading visibility and liquidity in the U.S. capital markets via the premium OTCQX trading, quotation and disclosure platform. The Company’s U.S. trading symbol will remain FRTE in connection with the new quotation.
Roth Capital Partners, LLC acts as the Company’s Designated Advisor for Disclosure (DAD) for the OTCQX. Frontera began trading publicly in March 2005 on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM Market, which remains the Company’s primary securities market, under the symbol FRR. With respect to the AIM listing, Morgan Stanley acts as the Company’s Nominated Advisor (NOMAD).
Frontera Resources Corporation
Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
Brunswick Group LLP
Patrick Handley / Mark Antelme
+44 207 4045959
Notes to Editors:
1. Frontera Resources Corporation is an independent Houston, Texas, U.S.A.-based international oil and gas exploration and production company whose strategy is to identify opportunities and operate in emerging markets around the world. Frontera has operated in Georgia since 1997 where it holds a 100 percent working interest in a production sharing agreement with the government of Georgia. This gives Frontera the exclusive right to explore for, develop and produce oil and gas from a 5,060 square kilometer area in eastern Georgia known as Block 12. For more information visit our website at www.fronteraresources.com.
2. OTCQX is a new premium listing service for issuers of securities that are traded over-the-counter (OTC). The OTCQX trading, quotation and disclosure platform, comprised of the PremierQXSM and PrimeQXSM tiers, is designed to distinguish public companies meeting certain enhanced disclosure and other criteria from the nearly tens of thousands of securities traded OTC. Additional information is available on www.otcqx.com.
3. Pink Sheets, LLC is an electronic inter-dealer quotation system, trading technology and financial information provider for the over-the-counter (OTC) securities markets. Its centralized information network includes services designed to benefit market makers, issuers, brokers and OTC investors. Pink Sheets information enhances the efficiency of OTC trading and provides better executions for OTC investors. For more information visit the Pink Sheets website at www.pinksheets.com.
4. Roth Capital Partners, LLC is a full service investment bank serving corporate and institutional clients throughout the world with corporate headquarters in Newport Beach, California and offices in strategic locations in the Western United States and Shanghai, China. Offering a wide array of investment banking services including: initial public offerings, follow-ons, PIPEs, private placements, mergers and acquisitions, investment research, and institutional sales and trading, the firm is perhaps best known for finding, funding and fostering the growth of emerging companies. It is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Visit the Roth Capital Partners website at www.roth.com.
5. Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 600 offices in 32 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.